We are Takara Belmont (U.K.) Limited (CRN: 00620455) of Belmont House, One St Andrews Way, London, E3 3PA.
If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR DATA?
- When you create a business account with us and purchase our products, we will collect your name, email, business name and details as well as payment information. We do this in order to take steps to enter into a contract with you for our products.
- When you visit us at one of our showrooms, we will collect personal data about you from the conversations we have with you - this is likely to be your name, email and information about your business. We either do this to take steps to enter into a contract with you for our products or under our legitimate interest to respond to your instore queries effectively.
We may also record images of you via our CCTV, we do this under our legitimate interest to keep our staff and premises safe and secure.
- When you work with us as one of our authorised or premium distributors or as one of our suppliers we will collect your name, address, telephone number, details of your business and financial details. We collect this in order to perform our obligations under the contract we enter into with you as one of our distributors or suppliers.
- Where you enter a competition that we are running we will collect your name, email address and any other personal data that forms a part of the competition entry (this may differ depending on the competition). We do this under our legitimate interest to run our competitions effectively and to award the prizes to the winners.
- When you contact us including to make an enquiry about our products either by phone, email, via our 'contact us' or 'enquire today' page or via social media, we will usually collect your name, social media handle, contact details and any other personal data that forms part of your message to us because it's in our legitimate interest to make sure we can properly respond to your query.
- When you attend one of our events or a third party event we also attend (including virtual events via video conferencing providers including Zoom), we will usually collect your name, address, email address and phone number. We collect this information at third party events because it is in our legitimate interests to promote our business and when you attend one of our events, we collect this information because it's in our legitimate interests to know who's attending our events.
- If our business is sold. We process your personal information for this purpose because we have a legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer. If you object to our use of your personal information in this way, the buyer of our business may not be able to provide services to you.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH?
- Business partners, suppliers, group companies and subcontractors for the performance of the contract we enter into with them or you.
- Promotional events and marketing organisations, we do not sell data for marketing purposes, but may share your data with an event organiser including where we run workshops with co-presenters. We will always tell you before (usually on the event registration form) and you will be given the chance to opt-out before we do this.
- Prospective buyers of our business under our legitimate interest to ensure our business can be continued by the buyer.
WHERE IS MY DATA STORED?
We store your data in the United Kingdom.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer. We only use (and store) non-essential cookies on your computer's browser or hard drive if you provide your consent.
|XSRF-TOKEN||This helps to ensure any data sent between the user and the server is secure.||2 hours|
|takara_session||This helps to ensure any data sent between the user and the server is secure.||2 hours|
|cookie_notice_closed||Once the cookie notice is closed this cookie is set to prevent the notice being shown again||1 year|
|Multiple VWO cookies||https://help.vwo.com/hc/en-us/articles/360033990873-Cookies-Stored-by-VWO||See link|
|_ga||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to calculate visitor, session, campaign data and keep track of site usage for the site's analytics report. The cookies store information anonymously and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.||2 years|
|_gat_gtag_UA_154422318_1||This period shows the length of the period at which a vendor can store and/or read certain data from your computer by using a cookie, a pixel, an API, cookieless tracking, or other resources.||1 minute|
|_gid||This cookie is installed by Google Analytics. The cookie is used to store information of how visitors use a website and helps in creating an analytics report of how the website is doing. The data collected including the number visitors, the source where they have come from, and the pages visited in an anonymous form.||1 day|
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA FOR?
We will only retain your personal information for as long as we need it unless we are required to keep it for longer to comply with our legal, accounting or regulatory requirements.
In some circumstances we may carefully anonymise your personal data so that it can no longer be associated with you, and we may use this anonymised information indefinitely without notifying you. We use this anonymised information to analyse our programmes and improve them moving forward.
WHAT ARE MY RIGHTS UNDER DATA PROTECTION LAWS?
You have various other rights under applicable data protection laws, including the right to:
- access your personal data (also known as a "subject access request");
- correct incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you;
- ask us to erase the personal data we hold about you;
- ask us to restrict our handling of your personal data;
- ask us to transfer your personal data to a third party;
- object to how we are using your personal data; and
- withdraw your consent to us handling your personal data.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with us or the Information Commissioner's Office, the supervisory authority for data protection issues in England and Wales. If you are based outside of England and Wales, you can find your relevant supervisory authority here.
Please keep in mind that privacy law is complicated, and these rights will not always be available to you all of the time.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS AND MORE DETAIL
Your feedback and suggestions on this notice are welcome.
We've worked hard to create a notice that's easy to read and clear. But if you feel that we have overlooked an important perspective or used language which you think we could improve, please let us know by email at email@example.com